Welcome to My World

Welcome to  My World
Follow Me

Friday, August 10, 2012

Men Can be A Mess!!

I was on the phone with one of my male "friends" and he just came out of the clear blue and said "I will come over anytime to serve you up and then get the hell on"!!! I looked at my phone and then I said what the hell??!!! He repeated it and even had the nerve to let me know that he is fully aware that I am not interested in him (relationship wise) but he is willing to do that for me since I don't have a man right now.LOL
WHO DOES HE THINK IS GOING TO GET THE BETTER END OF THAT DEAL HIM OR ME??
DUMBASS

1 comment:

  1. He actually isn't a friend. He is a man that you know that is looking for meaning less sex with women that he knows. If he were my daughter's "friend" I would tell her to drop him. Why? He has no respect for her. A man that respects you would NEVER tell you anything less than acceptable to say in front of his mother. And he feels that your character is less than a prostitute. Because atleast he would pay a prostitute. Bottomline drop him....
    kt-notfortheweak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete